‘Sleep Slim Tea’ should help you to achieve just that.
Here’s what’s in Sleep Slim Tea:
- Magnolia bark extract; Helps to reduce anxiety and insomnia.
- Magnesium; Induces relaxation, helps you to fall asleep and stay asleep all night.
- Turmeric; Reduces inflammation and joint pain, allowing you to get better sleep.
- Ginger root powder; Has a positive effect on insomnia and improves the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Ashwagandha; An adaptogenic herb. Known to reduce stress and be an aid to relaxation.
- L-glycine; Raises the serotonin levels which will increase the sleep hormone, melatonin.
- Chamomile; Known to improve relaxation, calms the mind and accelerates sleep mode.
Want to find out more?
Or click on the cup of tea, below, to see the video and find out why you should drink just 1 cup of ‘Sleep Slim Tea’ before going to sleep at night.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You should always consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Disclaimer: This site is provided for educational purposes only. It’ wise to consult a health professional before implementing any strategy discussed on this website.
DISCLAIMER:The website’s content is based upon the author’s opinion and is provided an an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You should do your own research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the product sold here. The author is not engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice via this website , and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.